Thursday, March 20, 2008

eVintage Blog Tag - Shoe In!

I've been tagged by Ang over at the Vintage or Bust blog of the eVintage Society. This week we're all about shoes!


1) SHOW US YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES IN YOUR INVENTORY.

That's a tough one, because I love shoes, but it has to be this pair of late 1950's stilettos by Perugia. The black leather has polka dot cutouts that are backed with metallic gold, silver, and pink.

2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STYLE OF VINTAGE SHOE TO SELL?

I love stilettos from the late 50s and early 60s, as well as the 80s.

3) FAVORITE VINTAGE SHOE TO WEAR?

I own a pair of 1980s platforms in navy suede that have sling backs and peep toes. They are dead ringers for 1940s shoes, and boy are they comfortable!

4) FAVORITE PAIR YOU OWN?

That would be my 1940's red leather pumps. They were a surprise find at a local estate, and went directly into my closet from hers.

Now let's move on to Damn Good Vintage. Tag, Julie, you're it!