Thursday, August 07, 2008

50s Prints in Fall 2008


By now, I'm sure you've seen several of the looks from Michael Kors Fall 2008 line. I love the prints, but maybe that's because I work with them all the time in my business as a vintage clothing dealer. That's right ladies, these prints come straight out of the late 50's and early 60's. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kors had authentic vintage prints copied by his fabric suppliers for use in this season's offerings.

If you read this blog regularly, you can probably guess what I'm going to say next. Why not wear authentic vintage instead of new copies that are not as well made nor as charming as the originals?










We've got lots of these darker floral prints coming up in the next couple of months, but the two dresses here are available now at coutureallure.com. Click the pictures for a direct link to the dresses.